Saturday, August 19, 2006

Worn Out

On my way home I was trying to decide some creative way to spend my free hours tonight. There are only 4 children home -- three oldest boys who currently live here are at a Twins game and Dominyk is at his birth grandmother’s for the weekend. I had several ideas of ways I could spend some free hours.

But after a hectic and chaotic day on the road (picture us in McDonalds -- birth family, adoptive family, and me and some of my kids equalled six adults and 8 children, 5 of them under 5) me trying to translate, parent, direct and order food for everyone. They were late because of a poop explosion, I had to leave early for a meeting. That and driving for almost five hours plus the eight hours I spent in the car yesterday and I’m shot.

Maybe I'll come up with some energy at some point, but for now I am having trouble staying awake.

No comments: