Friday, July 21, 2006

Alliances, Annoyances and other A words

I won’t go into great detail, but I discovered a few things today that were frustrating to me. It appears that some of the children that I usually feel I can trust have been covering for those I can’t, conspiring together to sneak around and disobey rules and disregard family expectations. While I know that this is typical among children, I am disappointed.

Bart’s mom and sister came to visit because his sister is here visiting from New York. Having them come here is always interesting and instead of elaborating I think I’ll just leave it at that.

Ricardo has his playoffs for baseball this weekend. Tonight is the first game.

It will be nice to be back into a routine after school starts. My blog is scattered and disorganized because I don’t have time to focus very long.

No comments: