Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dominyk Again

Being outside of MN it is great to be around people who actually give you feedback when you speak. African American folk, in particular, and I generalize, are great audiences because they are not afraid to talk out loud.

Today on the way to church I was telling Dominyk about how his Dad overheard some people behind him talking about him when I was sharing “Dominykisms.” They were saying, “I gotta meet that boy. I like that boy!” throughout my speaking time.

Dominyk responded:

“Cool. Fans!”

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute Claudia. What a confidence booster for Dominyk. By the way I have a Dominic too. How old is yours?

Amie said...

The zoo story on Kari's blog had me CRACKING UP!

Claudia said...

Dominyk is so hilarious. He turned 10 in April and does something that makes me laugh hard almost every single day.