Monday, July 10, 2006

A Major Liability -- That's Me

Another careless mistake, another couple hundred bucks.

First, I forgot to mention to blogland that the dishwasher we bought -- brand new last week, got installed wrong so there is no water coming into it. That means I had to call a repair person. They were supposed to come between 8 and 5 so I was up bright and early. They aren’t here yet. It’s almost 3:00 p.m. And the washer guy is scheduled for today too, and he’s not there.

Today, Tony had a major meltdown and kicked the box with the new washer tub in it several times. If he damaged that $500 I might lose it. Now, what I would do if I lose it, I have no idea, but it will not look nice, whatever it is.

At any rate, I’m supposed to speak at NACAC and somehow gave Bart the OK to purchase tickets to fly out two hours before my presentation started.

Something’s gotta give. I’m a major liability in this house. All my mistakes are costing more than I can make. I absolutely cannot focus on anything with all of the chaos going on around me. Other summers the kids had things to do. This summer they are constantly bickering and in and out of the office ever 2-7 minutes.

And it’s not like I can decide now to take a leave of absence from my jobs, can I? Now that I’ve driven us into deep debt with my carelessness.

AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: