Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A relatively quiet morning

Bart took Tony and Kyle took Ricardo and JImmy with him when he took Dominyk to the river so I had a few quiet hours. Got some things done, but none of the things I blogged earlier I was going to do.

Now I’m off to the psychiatrist with Tony. He needs something as his summer is not going well at all. He is so volatile and disrespectful that I’m afraid someone is going to hurt him, and I wouldn’t really blame them. His only hobby is irritating as many people as he can.

The WASHER IS WORKING! That’s a huge relief. It’s been fixed for 3 hours and the third load is in. It will be great to be able to stay caught up.

The DISHWASHER is working too, as is BART’S COMPUTER. The REFRIGERATOR is working as well, and the new RANGE is working fine too. Yesterday at Sears I placed my hand on their new garbage disposals and said, “Reserve this for us. It’s the only working appliance in our home that hasn’t been replaced besides the dryer, so it should go out tomorrow” but so far it is still hanging in there.

Think the bad stretch is coming to an end? KNOCKING ON WOOD!

No comments: