Thursday, July 20, 2006

2nd SNACC Picnic Scheduled for August 12th


Just created this logo. Not sure if I am satisfied with it yet, but it's a start. For some reason it isn't printing right, but it looks pretty good in JPG format.

Our next SNACC picnic will be in the same place at the same time -- 4:30 -- on August 12. We are excited about this program and the amount of people that are looking for something just like this. We are hoping it isn’t quite as hot and that even more folks will show up on the 12th. Please RSVP if you can come. Anyone is welcome.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I need i as well. THink I can find a cheap air fare? LOL

YOu and Kari should be commended for helping other families that need it. Oh, how I long for families that share my experiences close by. Thanks for at least sharing in the blogosphere you have both helped me tremendously!