Monday, July 31, 2006

Not a Bad Day

Funny how I am surprised when we don’t have one. But really, today hasn’t been bad.

First thing this morning John was coming in from outside. Apparently, he and Kyle decided to spend the night outside on the tramp without telling us. So I started confronting John about that and decided to go through the whole thing and surprisingly he was too dazed to get angry or oppositional.

He had his orientation for his job today and he is scheduled for 8 hours this week. I’m crossing my fingers hoping he can do what needs to be done and have even more hours next week. We have to go out and buy black shoes soon.

Salinda was helpful all day and tonight is at the mall with friends.

So other than being a taxi driver, I got some things done, spent some time at the Y, had a delicious supper, and now have been working for a while. Heading to get black shoes with John.

But so far, I have not allowed anyone to anger me today. I will be glad when it is bedtime though.

No comments: