Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Three Minutes to Blog and 500 things to Say

I am no longer at Dunn Brothers. Instead I am at Bart Husbands office where he now has wireless internet. however, my plan to be here from 7:30 to 9:30 and then run home and check on everyone before leaving for my day of meeetings came to a screeching halt when Tony and Dominyk both got up before I got out of the house. Now I'm leaving everyone at home with PCA support and we'll see how it goes.

We still do not have internet and when they said Monday was the earliest, I called a different company. If the first company refuses to refund us anything after what they have put us through then I am going to blog to all of the world the name of the company and maybe, if I'm fired up enough, the whole long detailed story of their incompetence. I think I'll threaten that when I ask for the refund.

I haven't been this mad a service provider for years (but the washing machine situation did come close).

Off to my home visits...

No comments: