Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday afternoon

Dunn Brothers again, but for the sake of the Alaskan RV travellers, I will not whine. It's actually a nice excuse to get out of the house. Today I managed to limit my spending to $1.50 for a decaf Iced tea and I feel pretty good about resisting the deserts, though Bart is preparing for tonight's "Meet and Greet" at our house, and I'm sure whatever he makes will be better anyway.

Thoroughly enjoyed church again this morning. So fun to meet strangers who are becoming friends. So much potential in both the church and community for growth and reaching others ... very exciting.

I had an hour alone yesterday and began to dream up another big plan, but fortunately, it's long term -- and includes components of everything I enjoy doing. That's all the details you'll get here, unless you email me privately, then maybe I'll share. But I'm dangerous when I get some time alone.

Such a busy few weeks ahead that I may not be able to think much. Hopefully the internet will be fixed tomorrow or I'm going to be VERY frustrated.

No comments: