Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Always Interrupted

I had a home visit, then snuck and met Bart for 20 minutes for lunch en route, and then had a second visit. In the middle of my second visit I got a call from home where apparently Salinda and Kyle had a big blow up. Salinda came home from Paula's last night as nasty as she could be. Venemous, judgmental, critical, angry -- and we had done nothing but exist, which is a major offense for her, I guess. And she blamed her attitude on us.

She woke up this morning, after I had left the house, ready for another round with her siblings. So I am at my home visit getting them both calling me at the same time to give me their side of the story. This was after Kyle had called during my first visit to discuss Tony's shirt. I asked that he please not call me unless it was important.

I feel torn in every direction and physically tired and not having internet is taking it's toll. I am very frustrated because I can't send email. If it is something very important, I have to respond by phone. I am so far behind on one of my jobs, I'm not sure if I can catch up.

But I have only 7 minutes before I have to leave again. At least I don't have to buy a $1.50 worth of iced tea to check my email at the church.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Dang,I'm sorry that Salinda is being awful for you. Of course, she was great while she was here. The kids are always good for someone else. I know she said at one point that she wanted to go home........so I know she was missing you guys.

Hope your tomorrow is better.