Monday, July 31, 2006

A follow up to my earlier post

Even though the SS card thing was a God thing, sometimes we can manipulate God’s intervention, which is clearly shown here.

After starting a new diet, I altered my drive to work to avoid passing my
favorite bakery.

But, this morning, I accidentally drove by the bakery and as I approached,
there in the window were a host of goodies.

I felt this was no accident, so I prayed, "Lord, it's up to you, if you want
me to have any of those delicious goodies, please create a parking place for
me directly in front of the bakery."

And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block, there it was!

God is good!



I got this from Mikey’s Funnies.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That was hilarous. Sounds totally like something I would do. Thanks for the great laugh!!!