Friday, July 14, 2006

And Again

Since I had no internet today, i spent the afternoon organizing files in my office. I got about 1/2 way done and now everything is a huge mess. But Bart was willing to be responsible for the kids (except Sadie who is with me) and I came to check email and catch up on blog reading/writing.

John had a promising job interview last night so we have our fingers crossed.

Bart's computer isn't really broke after all.

I'm caught up on laundry.

I didn't miss too much this week not having internet. There wasn't a lot of activity.

A little good news at least.

I should just live here at Dunn Brothers. I could sleep on the couches and definitely would have enough food to help me make it through the hours.

Having a very tasty decaf iced tea at the moment, and Sadie and I shared a raspberry croisant. Definitely on the diet plan.

No comments: