Monday, July 10, 2006

Awesome Decision

I didn’t realize it as much at the time, but when I decided Bart was the man for me, I made an awesome decision. Many men can assemble a bike, make a treehouse, or fix a toilet, but my man made the best peach, nectarine blueberry cobbler in the universe last night. To die for. I just had some more for lunch. (And no, it’s not on my post-surgery food list, so don’t ask).

I have friends who will fix things (in fact, Mike, of Kari and Mike is awesome), but I would feel a little uncomfortable asking a man to come over and cook dinner.

Having a husband who will prepare all of our meals, do his own ironing and even clean and do laundry is a tremendous blessing. I wish I could email you some of this crisp. it’s phenomenal.


2 comments:

Kari said...

Is it as good as those brownies he made last week?! Mmmm. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. I'm sure I have gained weight since Bart moved to town. ~Kari

Claudia said...

I think it was even better than the brownies, though those were really good as well.