Saturday, July 08, 2006

Friends Over Again and A New Morning

Everyone was settled down by 10:30 last night after I picked up the 3 from camp. Mike and Kari were over again for dinner -- I had a couple “toolman manly-man” things that needed to be done and Mike obliges when we feed him, so they came over with THREE kids (whoa, Aaron, we were all SHOCKED!). Aaron was very helpful in giving a parenting tip to his mother.

Here is a conversation we overheard from another room between Dominyk and Ben after they led Anna astray into the “grove” and she and Baby Idiot got muddy:

Dominyk: I’m sorry Anna. Now Ben, You’re turn.

Ben: Sorry.

Long Pause.

Dominyk: Ben, you get back here! Say it like you mean it!

I could not sleep past 6:30 this morning, so I’m getting an early start at heading for the laundromat. So much to do today, but I won’t articulate it all here.

No comments: