Saturday, July 01, 2006

Forced to Have Fun





Last night, after a delicious dinner prepared by my husband, a drop by visit from a couple of Kyle’s friends coming to pick him up, company (Mike, Kari and kids) over until 8, John started yet another argument with me. I left the house to get away from him, to be honest, because when he gets like that he is relentless. The in-home therapist said I should just get up, walk away, and go as far away as I had to to get away from him.

So even though the bugs were horrible, I was bitten several times, I went out to watch the kids jump. We got some awesome pictures that I am going to do cool things with in my “free time” with Photoshop. I already cut and pasted heads to get the great shot of the three of them. Now I’m working on doing cool things with the others.

Here they are in rough form.


No comments: