Monday, December 25, 2006

BEST Christmas Dinner Ever


The children were the most appropriate for Christmas dinner than they ever have been. I’ve just been waiting for everything to fall to pieces but so far it hasn’t.

Maybe they got it out of their systems yesterday.

I actually got everyone to help get things cleaned up. Usually at this time on Christmas day everything is a wreck, but we’re almost done. Five of the boys are at the park, I am assuming MIke has disappeared somewhere, and Kyle is, as is very common, in front of the TV.

Sadie is helping me with dishes as it is her turn -- the living room is rearranged and clean -- just needs half of it vacuumed. I’m letting Bart rest this afternoon as he spent most of the day cooking.

I wish I could upload one of his buttermilk rolls for you to download... they are so awesome!

No comments: