Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Long Time No Blog


Yesterday afternoon was chaotic and involved a long talk with Dominyk, which is always a challenge. Then after a quick family supper, Sadie and I went to Salinda’s choir concert (hopefully there will be footage later. Mike was actually at training for his job at the local “ski resort” and Jimmy went with Bart to hang out at the church while Bart did pre-marital counseling. We all went off to bed fairly peacefully.

Nobody is up yet this morning ... in 10 minutes I will awaken them.

I messed with my google adsense set up last night and actually made a little improvement in my not so great income. Once I found that I can’t tell you to click (can anyone read between the lines here?) my income has gone down. This blog is NOT a big money maker, but it sure seems like free money when I don’t have to do anything to earn a couple bucks a day.

I am trying to learn a little more about the topic (mostly because I have some obsessive tendencies) and really a lot of it seems pretty manipulative and calculating for me. Just because Britney Spears is the all time number one item searched according to this top ten list doesn’t mean that I should mention her, for example. Nor am I going to try to bring traffic to my site that won’t be helped by it with tricker.

I don’t know how I got off on this tangent, but regardless of any attempts to earn a little cash here and there, my blog is primarily about me (isn’t everything) having a place to share my life and about you who can gain something from it (even if it is just relief that your life is better than mine).

That said, it’s almost time to wake them up and head into another day.


No comments: