Monday, December 04, 2006

One of My Fascinations

Sometimes, when I’m getting a little stressed out about my life or when we are running short on money or high on debt, I wish for a brief moment that I would have channeled my energy into making money. Now, I realize that this doesn’t really coincide with my value system, but I find current money-making ventures, especially if they include technology, fascinating.

The whole process of thinking up a great idea, finding someone to fund it, and then making lots of money as the company grows just sounds like an exciting adventure. Obviously, my life is an exciting adventure, but in a completely different way.

One of the companies that I am very impressed with, as you’ve seen me mention previously, is Pay Per Post. They are using technology and the things that people are interested in very creatively to build a great company.

Their most recent addition is their reality show where they tell people the story using UTube videos, about how they are building the company. I just love how innovative they are and how much energy is jumping off the page. A bunch of kids (OK, so now I’m aging myself) with energy and enthusiasm who are apparently having a great time making money. And I feel so much more connected to a company that I am “working for” through their new website.

Cool beans.

No comments: