Sunday, December 17, 2006

Woah


Every time we take a trip we come home and the transition back (the raw emotion, the crabbiness (theirs and ours) the bickering and fighting between us makes us swear we will never, ever travel again. But then the pain passes and we forget and before you know it we are planning something else.

It is great for Bart and I to get away but it is so very hard for us to reintegrate everyone back into a routine. We find ourselves so overwhelmed upon our return.

It’s a good thing I blogged so much while we were gone. Now I can look back and remember how great it felt to be treated as intelligent and articulate people who had wisdom to share. Because here I’m a dumb f****** fat a**. Being called that is always such a nice way to prepare myself for worship.

Coming back: Quite a shock to the system.

No comments: