Saturday, December 30, 2006

Looking Ahead to Next Year


For those of you who are interested and struggling with the whole weight loss merry go round, you may want to check out my lap band surgery blog. I changed the name of it and now it is called: The Shrinking Slob: How to Cheat at Lap Band Surgery.

I’m hoping some of you will join me and on January 2nd I can try again to do what I’m supposed to do and lose more weight -- I’ve gained back 18 of what I lost after surgery a year ago.

Anybody game?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Susan said...

I'm in- I actually joined WW on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I have a weight loss goal for the New Year. About two months ago I noticed my shrinking size sixteens. A stressful work schedule, an abundance of convenience food, another birthday past the age of 35 and MANY poor choices contributed to twenty-five more pounds of ME. I joined Weight Watchers with a friend in November. I've lost about 10 pounds. With the holidays, I've been struggling to stay "even." I'd be happy to join your cheering section. (If you'll have me.)

QueenBee said...

Woo Hoo, I'm in too! I've already started and as long as I don't have to exercise more than chasing todlers, I'm game. ha ha ha BTW, I'm already down 10 lbs!