Thursday, December 14, 2006

Great Afternoon

This afternoon was great. We got to view the video that I mentioned in this post. It's done and it's awesome... except that I look fat and dumpy, I talk way too fast, and there is no footage with me and Bart together. Instead, there is lots of footage of Kari and I. Therefore, people are thanking Pat for featuring a same sex couple online. I tried to call Kari and tell her about this, knowing she'd get a great laugh, but she's not home.

Then Bart presented for almost three hours to the whole staff of You Gotta Believe. He did a great job and it was really fun. The group was very engaged and interractive and seemed to be understanding what we were saying.

Later, with Pat's permission, i hope to blog some of my observations of the agency and their staff. In about 20 minutes we're heading to a staff Christmas party. That's our last "obligation" and then tomorrow is a fun day.

No comments: