Monday, December 04, 2006

Murphy's Law to the Max


So, because Rand won’t drive, I have to take everyone to school today. Which means we have to leave earlier.

Considering it took me almost 45 minutes to get Dominyk through his morning routine, I figured I really needed to get people up early this morning. So I woke them up 15 minutes early.

When I first woke him up, I thought I was really in for it. He said, “I’m sorry, there is no one available at this time. Please leave your name and number and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.”

But after that he kicked it in gear and got everything done really quickly. So now I get to listen to him and Tony scream and fight in the background for 20 minutes while we wait to leave.

If I would have waited 15 minutes to wake them up, they would have taken forever and we would have been. THAT is how Murphy’s law always applies at my house.

No comments: