Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Up for Hours Already

We got up early this morning to take Pat to the airport so that we can use his car while he is gone. We were up and out the door by 6:30, which is 5:30 back in MN. So we've taken him, gotten a few groceries and come back to the house while our kids are just getting out of bed.

Pat reads my blog occassionally, which is kind of an odd feeling. I don't want to post many of my observations simply because I think it would feel weird to be him reading it, not because I have anything negative to say. However, I can say this -- the man is mission driven --everything in his life is about "preventing homelessness" by finding homes for kids.

I'm going to work a while today and our speaking engagement tonight will begin around 3, but tomorrow we're planning to explore a little. Right now I'm having a tasty bagel before I tackle the inbox for this morning.

No comments: