Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sometimes It Seems Too Annoying


The past couple days, as you can see, I haven’t blogged much. Part of it is that it is just too annoying to write down what is happening. Within the last three days, Mike and his friends stole my bike (this is the 6th bike that has been stolen since he moved back in .... and another one is destroyed. We are down to two bikes in the house and one of them has flat tires or it would be missing as well). He completely lied about it.

Rand and Kyle nearly got into a fist fight brawl over something stupid. Tony smacked Dom with his hockey stick. Tony packed a back pack and “ran away” for two hours. He got cold and came home. Salinda and I have had several annoying arguments, Kyle and Bart have not been seeing eye to eye, which always causes stress, and Sadie and Tony lied and manipulated me yesterday. We found a box of women’s undergarments in the house that don’t belong to any of the women who live here, so we are trying to get to the bottom of that mess. Kyle announced that he needed a ride back to school 4 days earlier than planned and when we suggested it might not be possible, that was not acceptable. We figured out a way to get him back simply because forcing him to be here would only make the rest of us completely miserable -- that is something he taught us long ago.

Now those are the things that just popped into my head from the last three days ... I haven’t even had to think to come up with them. So, just be glad that I was in a “maybe if I pretend it isn’t happening it will all go away” mood instead of blogging each of these annoying incidences in detail. Now THAT would have been annoying.

Today it is my hope that I will have a little time to post some pictures on back posts.... in addition to many other things I’m supposed to be doing.

No comments: