Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday Morning Scramble and Round 143 of Teenage Girl Silent Defiance


Salinda was told that even though she was grounded, I would let her choose 2 things that she could do away from the house during the last week of Christmas break. She’s almost done being grounded, so I figured we’d ease back into reality.

She turned her 2 things into four days away from home. I agreed to it, but then she came home and her attitude was nasty, nasty, nasty. Last night she was on the phone later than she was supposed to be and then I caught her twice watching TV after bedtime.

So I’ll have to crack down again. And she’ll be sure and punish me for it again.

The day ahead doesn’t look so fun, though the night should be. We have friends coming over for dinner and the evening.

But today I have early service, then coffee time, then I am cooking lunch because Bart is swamped. At 1:00 I have a long conference call and then we need to clean the house to get ready for tonight.


No comments: