Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finally Have Time to Blog


But barely. We had a great time at church and at the advent thing. I hadn’t realized how little adult conversation I really get. I then went out for coffee with a woman and her daughter and that was too fun. Then I called Kari and that was fun too.

Our kids seem to be doing well today. It’s been a mellow, happy day with no meltdowns and everyone seemingly pleased with life. Sadie has a friend over, and Salinda still has a friend here. Mike did what he was supposed to today.

Just one of those odd days when we seem almost nearly normal.

Right now I have to give a series of people rides to several places, so I still don’t have time to report much. But life’s good at the moment, so I better get that documented before it changes. When I return I may have time to blog a few pictures.

No comments: