Sunday, December 17, 2006

Packed Day Ahead



Kid's Christmas Program at church -- A Wiseman (not wise enough to change his orange Miami t-shirt that I begged him to change because I knew the robe wouldn't cover it), an angel, and a shepherd.

First service was great once we , Sadie did an awesome job with her liturgical dance group in 2nd service, we’re home for a half hour and then it’s the Chinese Buffet with friends, and just us girls shopping with some friends for clothes (I had to invite friends so I would survive the event). Then it’s the kids program, followed by refreshments, and then we’re coming home to an adoption extravaganza on TV and radio. There is a 60 minutes special tonight, followed by Bart on the radio (2nd half of the program) for You Gotta Believe's Radio Show from 7 to 8, and then I want to watch an MSNBC documentary on foster care. By then it will be 10.

Always great to be cussed at during church. Makes my day. Before, during and after this time...

No comments: