Thursday, December 31, 2009

Doctor Just In



Salinda is out of the woods. Her infection is clearing up and she is feeling so good. She is up, showered, and in her own pajamas and, when it is just she and I hear, actually able to care for her child without interruption When she and Henry are here together they do quite well and it's really fun to watch.

I am going to be quite sad to leave the baby. But it is more than that. I'm sad to leave her mother and the good feelings there are here now. I'm going to miss the peace of being away from everyone else and the time to play with cute baby photos. (Isn't this one fun? I feel like a real photographer).

I'll be leaving in a few hours and this part of my life will be over.

Now on to the next thing, whatever it might be.

2 comments:

cshellz said...

beautiful baby and a beautiful job on the picture

Anonymous said...

This part of your life is never going to be over. You will treasure your memories of the past few days for the rest of your life. It is wonderful what a baby can do for a family...ours brought healing to so many hearts. Give her a kiss for me.