Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Starting Off Slowly

I usually go at a break-neck pace all. day. long. (and into the night most days). I wear myself out. But now I have a week with few serious deadlines and no travel and although my to do list is yet unwritten but miles long, I'm taking it slowly, just like I'm taking my new healthy living journey which began today.

I'm going to take the rest slowly as well, one day at a time, tackling my projects one by one, and taking time to reflect on how I want to spend 2010. I'm not going to be in a rush or add stress on myself by setting unrealistic deadlines.

First on my list is the 146 emails in my in box. I'm guessing that will take the whole day just on it's own, so maybe I'll take some breaks from it and just do something different.

One of the things I'm going to make a higher priority this next year for sure is the quality of my blog entries. I can't believe some of you are still reading this when 1 out of every 5 posts is worth reading and the rest are, well, sort of like this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed your blogs like this one because they are down to earth just you blogs. I see glimpses of my life and that encourages me as I see I'm not the only one who feels that way.

CureForCrazy said...

we don't mind at all.
we still love your blog.

Other Mother said...

No complaints here. I love sharing your life, news about your kids, and the "daily grind."