Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My New Definition of a Perfect Morning




I got up this morning early after a restless night and a way too cheery good morning from "Scott from the lab" at 6:15 and showered and then went and got my granddaughter. We spent hours of time together before here parents woke up and it was wonderful. Finally, after a few hours, she opened her eyes and spent a long time staring at me. I took her picture many times.

Kyle and Christy came by and we had lunch and I went over and got a new outfit and a card reader for my camera so I could transfer pictures.

I feel awful for leaving Bart home alone with the kids but he is very capable and I'm having the time of my life. I know these days only happen once and regardless of all the complications, I'm grabbing my moments when I can.

1 comment:

GZimmy said...

"...grabbing my moments when I can."

That's what you gotta do, Claudia. Congrats, Grandma!