Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Cool Balance and IQ testing

I'm "hosting" the 7th grade girl birthday party and am hoping to be able to stay awake long enough to supervise the girls. I'm trying to maintain the proper balance between actually being cool and trying to hard to be cool, making me uncool. So far so good.

Came across two online IQ tests tonight and actually scored really well on the first, and average on the second, even though they were only minutes apart. Sometimes I wonder about the accuracy of these tests as they have so much to do with the energy level and emotional state of the test taker.

I'll conclude, of course, that the test ranking me in the very superior range of intelligence was the accurate one. I was pleased to have done as well, even though the test may not be completely accurate. I'm sure it is much more accurate than the one that placed me smack dab at average...

No comments: