Thursday, December 15, 2005

Don't you Wish you Had a Husband Like This?

Our conversation this morning immediately after I woke up and my dh came into the bedroom from the shower.

Bart: Your glowing radiance makes me tremble.

Me: Groan.

Bart: Your full lips, puffy from sleep.

Me: Louder groan.

Bart: Your ample nose, excellent for breathing.

Me: What did you say about my glowing radiance?

Bart: I don’t remember.

Me: Something about making you tremble.

Bart: I don’t think so . I think it was “your glowing radiance exhilirates me.”

Me: I don’t think so.

Bart: Don’t you love this? I can see your lips wanting to smile.

Me: I don’t think so.

Bart: I can see the rosy color rising to your cheeks.

Me: I am going to blog this.

Bart: What are you going to call it? A man for all seasons? A man OF all seasons? Oh, I know, “Don’t you Wish YOU had a husband like this?”

No comments: