Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last Half Day of Peace

Well, the kids are off for their last day of school before Christmas break. Kyle is sleeping and will be for a few hours. Then around 1, John will come home from the ranch. And a couple hours later everyone else will come home from school.

Tonight I am taking 3 7th grade girls for an overnight dream birthday party for Salinda’s 13th birthday, which is on Christmas Day. We are blessed with 5 of our 10 children having birthdays between November 15th and Christmas day. Obviously, I am being sarcastic, as it is the WORST time of year for birthdays, emotionally, not to mention financially.

I have been answering emails and Instant Messages and Phone calls and it has taken me almost two hours to blog this much. Guess I should give up...

No comments: