Monday, August 07, 2006

Backyard Blogging

I had a productive morning with few interruptions. I probably processed about 200 emails getting ready for the matching bash and was on a roll. But Bart was on a roll too and I selflessly agreed to let him keep working while I tried to supervise lunch.

The challenge is that Kyle is Tony’s PCA and he is “working with him” which means that two identical twins who are 8 years apart are arguing constantly. I don’t mind it when it isn’t in the house, but I cannot focus to work while they are here.

So I suggested that Kyle work with Dominyk but he isn’t interested in that today as he and Tony have planned their day. So I escaped to the backyard.

It’s nice out, not too sunny, and a little breeze. And no background noise. I’m right here if they need me, which they hopefully won’t, but I don’t have to hear the constant bickering.

I started another post on my desktop computer that I will finish later, but for now, back to my inbox...

No comments: