Monday, August 07, 2006

The Price You Pay

Well, my interruption free morning wasn’t going to go by unpunished. We have had quite the afternoon. Dominyk had a massive meltdown, Tony and Jimmy had a huge fight which was followed by Tony having a meltdown of his own. Now John has a friend here and John is attempting to meet his every need, making the friend totally take advantage of him, and John be edgy and pushy.

It won’t be long before Bart is home and then I will be called upon to meet the needs of my children and apparently their friends as well. Apparently, my taxi services are needed in addition to my presence at the Y so that the guests can stay there.

I am rarely jealous of a Mom with 39 kids but school started already in Georgia. We still have another MONTH. I am very, very, very jealous.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

You wouldn't be jealous of 20 piles of paper to be filled out and signatures required everywhere.