Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Completely Sucked In

I got told to be tougher this morning, which is unusual. Usually people are saying I’m too hard on my kids.

I realized this morning that I got completely “sucked in” last night as Cindy often blogs about. ANd I hate it when that happens. I got sucked in three or four times last night by John or Tony and it it makes me angry at myself. I’m getting better at ignoring them, but last night I got hooked in and caught. Sometimes when Bart is gone and there is lots of stress I just forget...

Today is a new day. I actually think John is relieved to be grounded because it takes away a lot of temptation and pressure.

But we’re back on the hope train again today. Therapist gave us some good ideas.

I really shouldn’t blog when I’m stressed. Just makes people think I’m nuts and probably lose respect for me. Being real isn’t always what it is cracked up to be.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

But if you/I/we don't blog when stressed, then we'll probably give everyone a false sense of calmness and expectations... or did you just suck me in?