Saturday, May 06, 2006

Other friends

Even though our visits with our other friends were dampened by a few very unpleasant pieces of news and dilemmas waiting to be solved (work related as well as the John issue) it was great to see our friends in SC.

B & J have been our friends for over 20 years when he was our favorite college professor. He also performed our wedding ceremony. I have visited them several times alone, Bart has gone with me, and our whole family was even there three years ago.

D & K and P & K were some of my very best friends when I worked at OWU when it was BWC. We had some of the best times ever during those years.

Even though I had reached some new level of depressed that day, it was still great to see them. These are some of the very best friends I have and some of the most incredible people I have ever met. Seeing them reminded me of who I used to be, who I still am, and that life will get better.

No comments: