Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Good Night

Last night was a good one. We needed one. Bart took John with him to get a new lawnmower and Bart said his behavior was perfect. I helped with the Paper Machet animals for a bit and then Sadie sat down with me to watch the last 7th Heaven ever and an episode of Everwood. These are the only two shows I follow now.

Ricardo and JImmy were at the pool, Tony’s PCA came over to take Tony to the Park and Salinda went with. Dominyk was pretty harmless and Rand was too. It took a while for everyone to settle down because we started “bedtime (a 90 minute process) about an hour later than usual. But my ”not taking my kids so seriously“ approach worked pretty well yesterday.

Today I have to fit several days of work into one and my office is closing in on me. In our packing process this is the last stop for everything that we don’t know what to do with, so you can imagine that there is less free space every single day. It’s only 7:18 but I’ve already been at my desk 15 minutes... I better get busy!

No comments: