Sunday, May 07, 2006

Up at 4:30 and Not Happy About IT

I was so thankful to have fallen asleep quickly last night. I was not so happy when I woke up at 4:30 and could never go back to sleep.

I was also not happy at all when John, who has had to be nearly forced out of bed every morning at 8 for the past 4 months for church on Sunday was up at 7 raring to go when he couldn't go to church because he was still contagious.

And I'm not happy that the kids who whined loudest about us not having anything planned for the day are the ones choosing not to go with their father to Sioux Falls for lunch and time at the park.

Sometimes you just can't win for losing.

I am going to try to make some progress on getting things ready for packing around here. Jimmy owes me time for being disrespectful and noncompliant for his Sunday School teacher and then lying to me about it, and John is so sick of being in his room that he will probably work for the whole day.

But what I really want to be doing is napping, which won't happen because I have to supervise the ones who didn't go.

No comments: