Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Final Report

After good services at church, another family (single Mom and 3 kids) joined us for movies and dinner out at Boston Gourmet Pizza, one of my favorite places to go. Kids meals were only $1.99 so it was fairly reasonable compared to what it could have been.

The other mom and I and Salinda, Rand and Jimmy saw Take the Lead, one of those feel good, one person can make a huge difference kind of movies. I enjoyed it and the point that it made though as all those “based on a true story” movies, it wasn’t all that accurate compared to the real deal. The other saw Pink Panther. Bart was a real trouper -- he had 8 kids (7 of them the youngest 7) ages 4-12 (plus Rand) for an extra 45 minutes after the movie because ours got out later.

We then had supper. I took several pictures. I’m posting one of the group where they obviously don’t want their pictures taken and nobody is smiling. And a picture with the only decent smile, but red-eyes that won’t be removed.

I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER!



No comments: