Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stunt Man


I seldom ever knowingly let my kids do anything that isn’t completely appropriate, but since Kyle offered to take several kids with him and I figured he was a “responsible adult” and could take the heat, I let them go to this unnamed place knowing what they would be doing but not asking any questions.

They had quite a great time and took several pictures.

This is our eldest son who has been home for four days and not done or said anything inappropriate, selfish, or annoying. If you would have known him at 11, or 13, or 15, or even 17, you would find this to be nothing short of miraculous. I don’t blog about him often as to not embarrass him, but due to Bart’s patience with him and belief in him, he is turning out to be a remarkable young man. He had nothing but anger and hatred in his eyes when he arrived at 11 and now he has finished 2 years of college at a private Christian University and plans to be a teacher.

It’s hard to get used to thoroughly enjoying his presence, but I might be able to get used to it.

No comments: