Friday, May 05, 2006

From Barnes and Noble in Beaumont, GA

What a lousy 24 hours we have had. Yesterday they called and interrupted our lunch with our friends to let us know that John had to be discharged immediately from the Psych HOspital becuase he has Influenza A and is contagious. Fortunately we know a saint who is keeping Jimmy this week who was willing to get him. Now he has to be away from people until Tuesday.

But they may decide he needs to be placed somewhere else anyway. We have a meeting on Monday morning.

In addition, several work situations have been bothering me so much today that I can't even relax and have any fun with Bart. This makes me feel so awful. WE never get to be together and all I am doing is just wallowing deeper and deeper into depression.

But now we're heading out and going to try to have some fun on our last day alone together. I don't know if I can make it happen, but I'm going to try.

No comments: