Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I should NEVER take off work

Since I blogged this morning that I am going to take off work there have been four situations come to my attention where I really need to deal with something THIS WEEK.

This happens every time I try to take a few days off.

One of the things that I am learning on this oh so difficult journey is that this “business” of adoption is very messy. Nothing every goes as planned.

And only the most persistent, doggedly determined, half crazy ones who can do it day after day after day FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN, and for that reason only, can survive.

Everyone else quits.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

don't you think though, that even those who finally acquire a laid back, easygoing attitude are persistent and doggedly determined?

and don't you think that temperment plays into how easy it is for one to acquire a laid back, easygoing attitude?