Thursday, May 03, 2007

Beyond Crabby ...

I have days where I am crabby. But for some reason I am beyond crabby and at a whole new level.

And, being in that state, why not tell you ALL about it? It will be ideal because you can't interrupt my rant and you can't talk back.

I wasted time this morning. And I hate that. And I have no one to blame but myself. so that is point one in the crabby saga.

Point two is that I have a BAD headache.

Third, I have an afternoon and an evening that are very busy with no time to rest and get rid of headache (see point two).

Finally, after knowing I had to do so for a month, I finally made myself go to Social Security, hidden in the most obscure place in town, to qualify Jimmy for SSI and was told we are WAAAAAAY above the income limit for that.

So, I am crabby. In fact, I am so crabby that I want to be crabby. Bart is gone all day, nobody is here to talk to, and I am going to wollow in my own crabiness. So there.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are entitled. My husband has a sign on his office door that says "The Crab is In"