Monday, May 28, 2007

Yesterday


Yesterday turned out to be a pretty pleasant day. Church was great, as always, and then we had chinese buffet with our friends, Tim Sue and Sarah. The afternoon I spent doing multiple scrapbook pages for Rand's graduation scrapbook and in the evening Mike and Kari had us over to sit on their beautiful patio and eat supper. The weather was beautiful, the kids played together nicely and had a blast, and we enjoyed adult conversation. In fact the whole family came (often at least one of the girls will opt not to go somewhere with us, but they both came and seemed to enjoy themselves).

Last night, more scrapbook pages (like the one pictured here). I have finished scanning all of the pages that I did over the years, and I am now making new digital pages of the things between then and now. And that is what my day holds today. It's my goal, in addition to making a grocery list for the week (Bart's going to Annual Conference tomorrow and I have to cook again), to get the scrapbook done and a video we will show at the open house).

If I can accomplish that, while parenting, I'll be pleased.

No comments: