Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Guy From The Mall

Last night I was having a nice dream. One of those take you back in time, feel good kind of dreams. I was young and thought I was in love with a guy named Chris who worked at the mall. He had promised me a nice kiss, but we kept getting interrupted. First it was my mother. Then Dominyk came in (yeah, I get my worlds mixed up) and wanted to trade Pokemon cards with him, which he was willing to do.

Right before we were to meet at a secret place for that promised kiss, Tony, who was sleeping with me because Bart is out of town, fell out of bed with a bang.

In a half sleep, I said, "Great, Tony, now I'm NEVER going to get that kiss." He's been teasing me about it all morning...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ROFLBO That is hilarous!!!!!

Kari said...

At least you weren't dreaming about my husband again! You crack me up! ~Kari