Friday, May 11, 2007

Leadership Ability and GUTS


My youngest daughter has some guts. At her age I would have never had the confidence she does.

She decided a few weeks ago that her after school tutoring program needed a talent show for it’s last day. So, she asked the teachers if she could put one together.

Yesterday they had it. She, of course, was the M.C. and had a clipboard with the order all printed out (I helped her make it look cool on the computer). She was also in several acts including singing a solo (with the singer singing on the CD in the background). She did it with flair, style, and several cool dance moves.

Her sister and I went to see it and we both were amazed at her bravery. Neither of us would have ever done anything like that (and I’m far from shy).

Great Job Sadie!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow that is awesome! It will helpo her tremendously when entering the work force. That is a cute picture of her too