Thursday, May 17, 2007

"YOU HAVEN'T BLOGGED YET!"

Walked into the coffee shop this afternoon and ran into Kari's Mom and Dad and the first words she said were, "You haven't blogged yet."

And it reminded me that I hadn't.

Lately if I'm not taking time to do a good post, I'm just choosing not to post at all. Which I suppose is lazy on my part, but I would hate to bore everyone.

Another uneventful night last night, and a good morning this morning, so things are going well. I was struggling with not getting much done in my office, so I thought a change of scenery might be good, so met Kari for lunch and we didn't even know her folks were here.

Now I'm going to try to get a few things done before I pick up the kids from school. Just 48 more hours and Bart will be back...

whew.

No comments: