Friday, May 25, 2007

Things that Go Bump in the Night

At 3:55 this morning I was sitting on the toilet (which I do a few times during every night) and I heard Salinda's alarm go off. Someone turned it off right away. Then I heard a noise outside and immediately drew my conclusion. Mike had talked to her when he called last night and I figured they had planned to meet up so she could give him some of his stuff. So I went into her bedroom to confront her.

Boy was she confused ... apparently Sadie had set the alarm wrong. She denied anything when I told her my conclusion about MIke. In fact, I overheard her telling Sadie in quite the disgusted voice about my error last night. So I think she was telling the truth.

But it's no fun to live wondering, and it was hard for me to go back to sleep...

No comments: