Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Full Day

It has certainly been a full day. . . with so much activity I can hardly find the energy to blog it all. It concluded with Salinda's choir concert and an IM conversation with Bart, finally, who even blogged some of his observations tonight.

Kari and her husband made supper for all of us at their place which was so awesome of them.

I was feeling pretty squirrelly tonight and told them that I thought my mission statement for life should be

My mission is to provide an opportunity for those with the gift of servanthood with someone to serve.
.

OK, i know. Rude and silly, but sometimes I crack myself up.

And then, something happened at supper that was so funny I laughed so hard I snorted, but Bart says it is naughty and I know he wouldn't want it posted.

So, a full day. Music, and sport, and work, and laughing til you snort, and good friends, and lots of activity.

So, for a day away from the best guy in the world, it wasn't half bad.

No comments: